   RE: [xml-dev] FW: Tim Bray "Let's Move XML-DEV"

I volunteer to help out with XML-DEV mailing list as well.

Technical problems happen all the time just as my son will occasionally have
a 'glitch' and do stupid things like pushing a bean up his nose.  While my
wife and I are always on standby to fix such problems, OASIS is not there
for XML-DEV.  I doubt OASIS is even aware of this discussion.  If this is a
matter of technical problems, then an orphanage is a tech support center.

Best,

Don Park
Docuverse