   RE: [xml-dev] FW: Tim Bray "Let's Move XML-DEV"

Fair enough, Karl.

Does anyone there know why the listserver unsubscribes
people and won't let them resubscribe?  We've
seen the problem before and it recurs.  Is
it as Rich suggests, a bounce problem?  That
would explain the unsubscribing, but does that
explain the non-resubscribing?

This is a technical problem, not a mutiny.
We should chill while Karl works a solution
from his side.

len