   RE: [xml-dev] FW: Tim Bray "Let's Move XML-DEV"

> In my experience, network outages lead to bounces, and "n" bounces
> lead to list expulsion.

This sounds a very likely cause, though I'm sure xml-dev's timeout isn't
exceptionally short - I had a day off on Sunday and a couple of Yahoo Groups
had cut me off for bounces. I'm sure I've been pruned from lower-volume
lists in the past without even being aware of it - a quiet form of natural
selection...

Cheers,
Danny.