   Moving the list

  • To: XML Dev <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Moving the list
  • From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:50:23 -0800

I seem to have managed to get back on board, using Lauren's trick.

I appreciate Karl being direct about this; clearly this list is not a
big priority for Oasis, so we should investigate alternatives and, if
one or two good ones pop up, thank Oasis for their contribution to the
community over the past several years, and move on.

I've got a couple of hosting offers already and some other folks
thinking about it; I'll report back to the list with alternatives in a
couple days.

Now, back to your permathreads.
--
Cheers, Tim Bray