   text files & xsd & regex

Hi,

  I would like ask if anyone seen something like this :

  - W3C XSL schema annotated (appinfo) with regular expressions
  - regexes consists of groups named after child (text only) elements
  - simple processor reads text file line by line and produces SAX "events"
  - this processor is driven by content model of our schema
  - streamed "infoset" matches the schema

  it is similar to "Regular Fragmentations" by Simon St.Laurent,
  just a little bit more complicated ...

  PS: if there is nothing like this I'll have to do it myself :-)

Thank you

Martin

--
Martin Krumpolec <krumpo@pobox.sk>