Lists Home |
Date Index |
I would like ask if anyone seen something like this :
- W3C XSL schema annotated (appinfo) with regular expressions
- regexes consists of groups named after child (text only) elements
- simple processor reads text file line by line and produces SAX "events"
- this processor is driven by content model of our schema
- streamed "infoset" matches the schema
it is similar to "Regular Fragmentations" by Simon St.Laurent,
just a little bit more complicated ...
PS: if there is nothing like this I'll have to do it myself :-)
Martin Krumpolec <email@example.com>