   Re: [xml-dev] C++ and XML, where do i start?

James,

IBM just released a new version of its XML4C (XML for C++ parser) last
week [1]. That might be a good place to start.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

[1] http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xml4c/

> James Rayner wrote:
>

> Hi I am 14 and have taught myself XML and C++. I want to combine the
> two to use XML in my C++ programs. What is the best way to go about
> this. What online tutorials or books should I get? Also what are the
> best APIs out there for using XML and C++?
>
> James Rayner
>
> <about
>    name="RCXAU"
>    email="rcxau@yahoo.com"
>    question="Why is the buggiest browser the most widespread" />
> <VRtech
>    motto="Bringing you all things IT (in the near future :-)"
>    web="http://vrtechau.tripod.com/"; />
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano