Lists Home |
Date Index |
I'm glad to announce a new release of Xqueeze Reference
Implementation. Major changes are:
- Syntactic support for PIs and Namespaces
- Support for inclusion of internal DTDs
- Parsing without the knowledge of schema
Please see http://xqueeze.sourceforge.net/docs.shtml for documentation
and http://xqueeze.sourceforge.net/download.shtml for downloads.
Future versions of xqML encoding would include the following features:
- Built-in data types for boolean, decimal, float/double, dateTime,
date, time and dateTime (and possibly duration)
- More compact representation of attributes and elements with CDATA
- Possibly, encoding without the knowledge of schema
- Possibly, speed-ups for access to particular parts of a large
The next version of Xqueeze Reference Implementation would be
redesigned to provide DOM and SAX interfaces, and I would also do
performance testing this time. Meanwhile, I would be grateful to
receive feedback regarding the development of this project.
Thanks for your kind attention.
Compact XML Alternative - http://xqueeze.sf.net