   MS Office XML

Microsoft says it's waived the confidentiality clause on its EULA for
Office beta 2, so maybe we can talk about that a bit here.

Beta 1 was definitely a focus of interest at XML 2002, and I suspect
that working with Office and the XML it produces is going to be
important to many of us going forward - even, and perhaps especially, to
those of us who don't use Office.

Information, including ordering information for Beta 2, is available at:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/default.asp