len

From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:simonstl@simonstl.com]

<decloak>
I'm busily writing about Microsoft Office 2003 and its new XML options.
</decloak>

There's lots of interesting stuff here, though it's a pretty mixed bag.
I'd like to hear what people think of the XML, and I suspect this list
is the best place to expose the angle brackets.  I'll start with what's
probably the friendliest of the Office XML, if not the one people are
talking about most: Microsoft Access.

I'm still sorting out its import capabilities, but here's what an export
from a three-table query looks like: