   Re: [xml-dev] Apache XML Javadoc project

In a message dated 20/03/2003 18:34:47 GMT Standard Time, Gregory.Murphy@eng.sun.com writes:

Anyone know what happened to the XML Javadoc project at Apache? I can no
longer find anything about it at xml.apache.org

Failing that, any other projects of a similar nature?

Gregory,

There is a documentation aspect to XML Commons, I think, but I don't know if that relates to what you have in mind.

And, at the risk of stating the obvious, many of the other XML projects have Javadocs which are project-related but I assume you are referring to something quite different.

I spend quite a bit of time on xml.apache.org and jakarta.apache.org but don't remember seeing a project of the title you are looking for.

Andrew Watt