   Re: [xml-dev] Opinions

Paul Prescod wrote:
> I'm curious whether anyone has proposed something like this before. I
> don't recall stumbling upon it. It just came to me during a bout of
> insomnia. Don't sweat the details...these are late night ramblings.

It's definitely an interesting idea. Are you aware of Adobe XMP[0]? They seem to
be doing their very best to hide information about it on their website, but if
memory serves it's basically a PI that marks the start of the XMP document (so
that it can be detected in an arbitrary bitstream, eg in the comment field of an
image) followed by some RDF.

[0]http://www.adobe.com/products/xmp/main.html

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>