   Re: [xml-dev] mischief

Klotz, Leigh wrote:
> http://plant.blogger.com/api/sample_getTemplateResponse.xml looks reasonable
> to me

Urgh, I'm still in shock since I first saw it. The Geneva Convention has
something against this IIRC.

> -- especially in the light of
> http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/02/26/binaryxml.html which points out that all
> data is XML, even 36 megabyte TIFF files.

Hmmm, if I read you correctly that's not at all what I understood from the
article. Would you care to expand?

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Research Engineer, Expway        http://expway.fr/