   RE: [xml-dev] Re: If XML is too hard for a programmer, perhaps he 'd be

Greg.Alvord@gogallagher.com (Greg Alvord) writes:
>I am writing is words, nodes have nothing to do this it... or do they?

Words, nodes, whatever.  There are lots and lots of different but useful
ways to look at XML documents, or paragraphs and sentences for that
matter.

Personally, I'm looking forward to having tools which work with nodes
but don't lose track of the original text either.

Back to the kitchen.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!