   using derivation by extension

     <complexType name="base1">
	    <element name="ELEM1" type="int" />

     <complexType name="derived1">
                 <extension base="base1">
                              <element name="ELEM2" type="int" />

     Is there a way to make ELEM2 appear before ELEM1 in the instance doc.
     i.e I want my instance doc to look like this:

    instead of

Avinash Subramanya
Aztec Software And Technology Services Limited
23, 3rd 'A' Cross, 18th Main, 6th Block, Koramangala
Bangalore - 560095, India
Phone: 5522892/93 Ext: 205
Fax: 91-80-5521987
Mobile: 98441 29329