   Re: [xml-dev] E4X

dpawson@nildram.co.uk (Dave Pawson) writes:
>Looking at the number of people who move from html writing onto
>ecmascript as a first language, it sticks pretty pervasively Simon.

Perhaps, though some of us fled.

>Perhaps javascript is the language of the web in the future...
>   Just that it needed an xpath enhancement?
>    Yuk :-)

I suspect these improvements are useful to a lot of people, if they're
done halfway right.  The part that strikes me strangest is that they
appear to be marketed to Java developers, not Web developers.  Those are
two fairly different markets, in my experience.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!