   Re: [xml-dev] CDATA

[Bullard, Claude L (Len)]

> If one wants to do more (eg, stuffing inlined
> binaries), the fragility of XML starts to out

I do not see it as fragility of XML.  It is when you stick in binary data
and some of the other things that it gets fragile. XML as it is now seems to
be pretty robust, not fragile - especially since we can edit it with the
good old text editor.  Even modulo external parsed entities, not fragile.

Cheers,

Tom P