   Re: [xml-dev] Partial documents in tree-based APIs

Markup Object Events (MOE) has supported not-well-formed from the
outset.  To some extent it's a side effect of representing events and
trees with the same object model, but various conversations with Rick
Jelliffe about cases where it was important to be able to represent
not-well-formed data - for editing of various sorts - made me think it
was a good idea on its own merits.

It may not always work if you don't know what the tree was supposed to
look like, but in combination with various forms of coercion to
particular trees and coercion to well-formed output it seems downright
sensible to me.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!