   RE: [xml-dev] Adobe "integrtes" XML

> Good news. My questions now are, where's the schema and does
> it work with
> Acrobat 6.0? Anybody know? -Mike

a) Don't know where the schema is
b) yes, it does work with A/B 6.0, but I don't have the details.  More info:
    http://www.planetpdf.com/mainpage.asp?webpageid=2724
    http://news.com.com/2100-1012-995639.html

It's basically XML data in PDF, not PDF data in XML.  Some mention of
dynamic forms (XForms?), also.