len

From: Sean McGrath [mailto:sean.mcgrath@propylon.com]

 >Even a label is just a way of coordinating a point of view in time and
space.

Heard on an Irish Radio station today.

An Indian percussionist was giving a musical masterclass in Dublin's National
Concert Hall. One of the attendees suggested that the percussion music
would be easier to explain if it were written down in musical notation.

The percussionist responded that he considered it more usful to give his
notes names, not values.

I'm still reeling from the possible interpretations of that one.