   XML spy- exporting xml into multiple tables

Title: XML spy- exporting xml into multiple tables

Hi there,

My question is, how to constuct your xml file so that when you export it to MS SQL using XML Spy, the data will go to it's specified table.

For example, say I've got a database with two tables: Contacts and Organisations. Contacts and Organisations have a relationship set up between them so that whenever you add a Contact, you have to specify what Organisation they belong to. Now, if I want to update a database with an XML file that contains, say, the first name and last name of a contact (which would need to go into the Contact table) and the organisation they belong to (which would need to correspond to an Organisation table that already exists and already has a list of available organisations).

I'm using an attribute-based xml file, e.g.

<root>
<Contact FirstName="Joe" LastName="Bloggs"/>

Where or how would I include Organisation???

Thanks

Neile

--

Neile Bermudes