   Re: [xml-dev] Low-end Office 11 won't do user schemas, it seems

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 11:22:50 -0600, Uche Ogbuji
<uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com> wrote:

> But I've always been skeptical that Microsoft has it in their DNA to make
> the fundamental changes in outlook required to truly open up XML to their
> Office users.

Yup.  That's why I was a fool for believing that Office 2003 would open up
the data generated by MS's cash cow products to 3rd party XML applications.
 Giving the peasants, oops sorry, "customers" some options ain't no way to
run an evil empire :-)

One Word to write them all, one Access to find them, one Excel to count
them all, and thus to Windows bind them.