   RE: [xml-dev] Draft US Government policyon XML Namespaces

Sam,

You might want to check out George Spencer-Brown's *Laws of Form* (in
print, and you'll find discussions of it on line).

(NB I do not claim to understand Spencer-Brown's ideas fully, though IIRC
he argues they'd be perfectly evident to a twelve-year-old whose mind had
not otherwise been contaminated.)

Back to lurking,
Wendell