-----Original Message-----
From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:simonstl@simonstl.com]

drudder@drugfacts.com (Doug Rudder) writes:
>> When XML is extended, where does it reach?
>
>"To Infinity and Beyond!" -- Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger

This reminds me of a piece by the late great Frank Willison,
editor-in-chief at O'Reilly & Associates when I started there.

"The Relentless March of Computer Abstraction"
http://xml.oreilly.com/news/xmldevcon_0201.html

"Then I'll explain to you how, by attending XML DevCon, I've learned how
the world is going to end."