   I am amazed!

Sometimes the web amazes me.

Here I go harping about how the musicians could really
use VRML and X3D.  Yeah, the musicians themselves.
Why?  They are increasingly pulling away from the big
labels and accepting the responsibility to market themselves.
Even pikers like me are making and selling their own
CDs these days.

<shameless>send me email if you want to order one</shameless>

Then Mr Philip sends me the following.  I follow the URLs and
I'll be hanged if he hasn't done something very cool with music
and VRML.

You go guy!  At the end of what was a very depressing day,
I get this bit of sunshine and now it is all better.  Thanks Phillip!

Take a look people!  This is what the web needs.  Good music
and less boredom!

"God gave rock n roll to you, gave rock n roll to you, put it in
the soul of everyone...."  KISS

len

Since you are a musician and a VRMList, perhaps you will enjoy this...
http://philliphansel.com/suburbs/otherworld/otherworld.wrl

It is sort of a VRML video based on a M.C. Escher structure. I have a friend (Alexy Maket) in the Ukraine that is a musician and I've put together a few VRML things for him and his band.

http://philliphansel.com/maket/novosty.htm

http://philliphansel.com/suburbs/maket_dome/