   RE: [xml-dev] What is the data here?

Isn't this rather like saying the company that made the reem of paper from
which you printed your Excel report on jointly owning the report?

Makes no sense on paper, nor does it makes sense as an electronic document,
be that a proprietary format or not. They own the software, not the work
product.

Ann