   Re: [xml-dev] ANN: Article on using RDF to provide extensibility and mod

Perhaps we should just rename this list rdf-dev, since XML is so
obviously inadequate for information representation on so many fronts.

Maybe we can just build a reservation for those of us, myself included,
who find RDF mostly useless for the kinds of information processing they
consider interesting, and let the RDF folks take over what remains of
the hype wave XML once generated.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!