   Re: [xml-dev] How do you use multiple Namespaces in a Schema

"mmfive" <mmfive@netspace.net.au> wrote:

>          I have been looking everywhere and I'm wondering how you use
> multiple Namespaces in a XML file with a matching Schema, which references
> and uses the multiple Namespaces? Are there ANY examples on the Internet?

If you are looking for an example, although it's not an example of using
W3C XML Schema, I have a Modular Namespaces (MNS) [1] example mixing
various namespaces [2].  In terms of namespaces, it mixes ContactXML,
EGIX, HLink, MathML, RDF, SVG, XHTML 1.x, XHTML 2.0, XLink, XML 1.0,
XML Character Entities and XML Events namespaces (XForms will be added
soon).  An example document which uses all those namespaces [3] can be
validated using Jing [4].

[1] http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/mns.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/People/mimasa/test/schemas/rng/hybrid.mns
[3] http://www.w3.org/People/mimasa/test/xhtml2/hybrid