From: mmfive [mailto:mmfive@netspace.net.au]
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 4:39 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] How do you use multiple Namespaces in a Schema

Hi All,
         I have been looking everywhere and I'm wondering how you use
multiple Namespaces in a XML file with a matching Schema, which
references and uses the multiple Namespaces? Are there ANY examples on
the Internet? How do reference them in a Schema? Is there any
information??? I'm getting desperate?

Thanks Marco.