   Re: [xml-dev] Just say 'mu' to namespace URIs (was Re: [xml-dev] XML 1.1

mc@xegesis.org (Mike Champion) writes:
>Speaking only for myself, and I will now shut up and crawl back under
>my rock for another year or so until the permanentness of this
>permathread gets under my skin once again :-)  I KNOW that there are
>good arguments against this rant, but it's just soooooooo frustrating
>to watch the W3C "grind to a halt" over this that I just can't think
>about them anymore.

I've stopped worrying since Bill de hÓra posted this:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Jan/0301.html

TAG didn't seem as fond of it, but it seems to me to cut through all
these infinite arguments and lets us get back to more productive things.
If they want to spin forever, that's their privilege.

The amount of time I've wasted on this subject is just plain
astonishing.  If I can put that time into woodturning instead, I think
we'll all be much happier.  Everyone else can choose what to do with
their own time, of course!

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!