   Re: [xml-dev] Cancer Research / Clinical Trials Examples

At 9:15 AM -0500 4/30/03, Peter Fleck wrote:
>I am looking for XML examples related to cancer research and/or clinical trials.

The documentation for the NCBI's Journal Publishing DTD (http://dtd.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/) includes sample articles tagged in XML
(start at http://dtd.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/tag-library/index.html and click on
"Full Article Samples"). Two articles are available in PDF to show the published format and in XML.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@mulberrytech.com
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in  XML and SGML