				TransformerFactory tFactory =
TransformerFactory.newInstance();
                        Transformer transformer =
tFactory.newTransformer();
                        DOMSource source = new DOMSource(node);
                        StreamResult result = new
StreamResult(System.out);
                        transformer.transform(source, result);

Where node is a DomElement, the problem is that I'm getting the
following error:

org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must
have a '{ht
tp://xml.apache.org/xalan}content-handler' property!
        at
org.apache.xalan.serialize.SerializerFactory.getSerializer(Serializer
Factory.java:142)

Ideas?