   XML GUI, an XML based cross platfrom UI toolkit

We are looking for feedback on our scripting language, XML GUI, to easily
render UI interfaces across various platforms.

We have released an evaluation version for users to try, Bambookit GUI 2.0.
We are looking for feedback, to help strengthen the syntax or enhance the
feature set.

The evaluation version has no time limits, is completely functional locally
(as a file) and via the loopback address (127.0.0.1, to dynamically render
the XML via PHP,ASP, or JSP scripts). ONLY when deployed on a remote web
server will the license be required

The evaluation version is downloadable from the main page at
http://www.bambookit.com/_evaluation.html

Bambookit GUI sits on top of Personal Java, thus making it portable across
multiple platforms and devices. All rendering and event handling is managed
in the XML scripts, (XML GUI). For an architectural overview go to
http://www.bambookit.com/_architecture.html

For a quick tutorial and reference guide overview, visit (the guide will be
complete by 19th May)
http://www.bambookit.com/Contents.html

To view some live widget sample visit
http://www.bambookit.com/_demo.html