   Looking for XML search tool.

	Hi!

	Does anybody know of a good tool (or open source script) that'll enable me
to search XML files, and then map the discovered elements through XSLT to a
webpage?

	Basically, I'm looking to find something that will let somebody put in a
search parameter, find the XML file it's associated with, and then use XSLT
to output the total results. It's a lightweight search.

	I'm just poking about to see if there's something out there before I write
it myself.

--->Ben