   Re: [xml-dev] (data) medium is the message

At 06:56 AM 5/8/03 +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>* Ray Tayek wrote:
> >At 12:03 PM 5/1/03 -0500, Hunsberger, Peter wrote:
> >>I believe it is mostly possible to automatically reverse engineer a given
> >>language (say Java or C++) into a UML representation? ...
> >
> >java or c#, yes for sure. c++ is probably very difficult to get anything
> >that will make a lot sense.
> >
> >try your favorite reverse tool on some random c++ project and see what you
> >get :)
>
>A Perl script?

have no clue, probably depends on how well written and oo the perl was. i
was assuming that the c++ was well written and oo. but i still think that
it is hard to get something that will make sense by reversing j random
medium sized c++ project.

thanks.

---
ray tayek http://tayek.com/ actively seeking mentoring or telecommuting work