   RE: [xml-dev] Ten new XQuery, XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 Working Drafts

  • To: <bry@itnisk.com>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Ten new XQuery, XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 Working Drafts
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:33:04 -0700
  • Cc: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>

I haven't because no one has given any technical reasons for their
complaints besides dislike of W3C XML Schema or the fact that
W3C XML Schema has a lot more primitive types than they expected. There
really isn't much of a  response one can make to comments like those.

> As an aside you seem to be of two minds on this
> irrational FUD, as you characterize it, as you claim that
> aside from that you have not seen any valid issues brought
> up, implying that you also see it as something of a valid issue.

Negative perception of the language regardless of whether it is founded
on fact or not is a valid issue.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Mincing your words is a good thing because you may have to eat them

rights.