From: "todd glassey" <todd.glassey@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
To: <ST-ISC@MAIL.ABANET.ORG>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 1:43 PM
Subject: I want to coin a term if I can... its called "Digital Perjury"...

The Term is Digital Perjury and refers to the fraudulent creation of a
digital token under eSign or other local/regional ordinance or statute. Or
the fraudulent submission of a token to certify and act that is constrained
under the umbrella of the eSign or other DSA legislation.

any other ideas?

Todd

To unsubscribe send the following in the body of a message to
listserv@abanet.org  - unsubscribe st-isc