In a message dated 12/05/2003 23:28:49 GMT Daylight Time, jhunter@acm.org writes:

Hi everyone,

talk@x-query.com for information and discussion about XQuery.

I encourage people interested in XQuery to join the mailing list.  It's
chartered for *practical* discussion about XQuery: a place to work
together to learn a new language, talk about problem solutions, discuss
engines and implementations, chat about the latest announcements, and so
on.

It is not a forum for pontificating!

When I got into servlets there was the servlet-interest mailing list
which helped a whole generation of people get up to speed on servlets
together.  I think we need something similar for XQuery.  I recognize
the "www-ql" list exists, but it's had extremely low traffic.  I'm
hoping talk@x-query.com might grow into something with regular traffic
and a healthy community behind it.

Here's the list info:
http://www.x-query.com/#talk

Hope to see you there!

-jh-

Jason,

There is another XQuery mailing list at
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/XQuery

Like www-ql it has been low traffic so far.

Andrew Watt