   Is MSXML API is complete

I have gone through MSXML API and Xerces C++ for
parsing a DTD. But I find that Xerces API supports
more number of methods than MSXML like methods for
handling content model in element declaration. What
are the views of this community in this regard. If I
use MSXML then I need to implement all these methods
for handling content model myself.

-Ashish