   Re: [xml-dev] One (jaundiced?) view of Microsoft's vision for XML

ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) writes:
>I hope it encourages them to clean up their act.  I haven't looked at
>the MSO XML yet, but I _have_ done a bunch of work with the OOffice
>XML for Impress (== Powerpoint), and it has at least one serious bug,
>namely that a slide like this

There isn't yet any XML for PowerPoint, but I'd be curious to hear if
Apple's Keynote XML does any better in the nested bullets case you
present here.

Competition might encourage these folks to get it right, if they feel
they can take the time to figure it out, of course.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!