   Re: [xml-dev] Parsing the structure of a form as XML content

In a message dated 17/05/2003 17:10:37 GMT Daylight Time, johnstubbe@msn.com writes:

I am stuck with a Form parsing problem.
I am building a dynamic form creator system, and my problem is that I would
like to send the whole structure of the form to a server as XML.
Is this possible? I have tried to make a small example below. Does anybody
know how I can do this?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

John

John,

It isn't precisely the solution to the problem you express, but you might find XForms of interest.

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/

http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms/

Andrew Watt