   Re: [xml-dev] Parsing the structure of a form as XML content

Hi Chiusano
I have made the code in a XSL stylesheet already, I have written the code
below to make it easier to understand.
I use a JavaScript that automatically inserts the input fields, so I can’t
be sure of how many elements I am going to pass.
Can I access the DOM and extract the values from there?

Kind regards

John