   latest on IE

This is a bit old - May 7 - but I haven't seen it go by here.  While the
browser hasn't proven to be as important to XML as I thought it would
be, it's still interesting news.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/
itcommunity/chats/trans/ie/ie0507.asp

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T516323C4

Q: when / will there be the next version of IE?