   Re: [xml-dev] XUL vs. XHTML 2.0/XForms 1.0

Hi Miles Sabin,

> > If I may repeat myself:
>
> Please don't.
>
> Begone troll ...

  I'm not sure why you want to kill off a discussion
about XUL vs XHTML 2.0/XForms 1.0 by insulting me.

  If I may quote from one of your xml-dev posts:

<quote>
She also mentioned that there might be some
connections with XForms. I don't know much about
XForms, so I'll quote her verbatim.
</quote>

  Why not be a litte more open minded, you might learn
 something new about XForms?

  - Gerald