Lists Home |
Date Index |
A new version of oXygen is available from http://www.oxygenxml.com .
The main additions in <oXygen/> XML Editor 2.0.2 are support for RelaxNG,
support for TEI documents and the possibility to import HTML documents as
XHTML. Please find below more details about the new features.
<oXygen/> can be freely evaluated for 30 days
http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html and it costs $74 ($48 for academic
use). It is available on any platform supporting Java 1.3 or later (Windows,
Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, etc.).
Relax NG schema validation
- Documents can be validated against Relax NG schemas.
RelaxNG schema support
- Relax NG schemas in XML format can be edited and validated.
Included TEI DTDs, stylesheets and templates
- The editor is shipped with the TEI DTDs and stylesheets version P4.
Both DTDs and stylesheets can be found in the "tei" directory of the
installation. Special templates have been added that are useful when
creating new TEI documents.
Import HTML documents as XHTML
- HTML documents are converted to XHTML during import.
Templates for XHTML documents
- New XHTML documents can be created from document templates.
Code-Insight for entities
- Code-Insight for the internal and external entities declared in the
current document when the user presses the '&' key.
Fixed values of attributes in Code-Insight
- Attribute values specified as fixed in the DTD are now presented in
Drag & Drop in Tree View
- File Drag & Drop can now be performed on the Tree View too.
Source/Tree View Synchronization
- Instant synchronization between the source view and tree view when
saving changes to the same document.
- A text selection including markup can now be indented without changing
the rest of the document.
Menu options enabled or disabled based on the editing context
- Menu options and toolbar buttons like Undo, Redo, Copy, Paste,
Find/Replace are enabled only when they make sense in the current editing
Insert file at cursor
- An external file can be inserted at cursor position.
Surround in <tag>
- The last "Surround in" operation can be repeated on the current text
selection. Available from the context menu.
Configurable mapping between a file type and a syntax highlight scheme.
Configuration of parser features
- A couple of features of the validating parser used by <oXygen/> can be
enabled and disabled from the "XML Parser Features" preference page.
Backup copy on save
- A new setting in the "Editor" preference page to enable making a
backup copy when saving the document.
All the best,
George Cristian Bina mailto:email@example.com
COO - sync.ro
Phone +40-(0)251-461480, +40-(0)251-461481
SyncRO Soft srl, Bd N. Titulescu 170, Craiova, 1100 - Romania
<oXygen/> XML Editor - http://www.oxygenxml.com/