   Re: [xml-dev] generating a doc out of a xml schema

On Montag, Juni 9, 2003, at 03:40  Uhr, Betty Harvey wrote:

> XML Spy does a very nice job of creating documentation for XML
> Schema's.
> However, if you don't have XML Spy, I have found that using XSLT to
> create
> documentation based on the <xsd:annotation> element within the schema
> works very nicely. However, in order to make the customized
> documentation
> useful, either with XML Spy or customized XSLT is to make sure that you
> use the <xsd:annotation> element within the schema.

im using mac os x.. so unfortunately i cant use xml spy : /

i franky cant believe that there are no other tools to create
documentation.
are there ways for relax?

yup, im using xsd:annotation basically for every element in my schema..

thanks!

ciao!
florian