   XUL vs. XHTML 2.0/XForms 1.0

Hi,

  Just to let you know that I will withdraw from the
xml-dev XUL discussion.

  I'm not sure why I get blamed for the "flame war".
In every mail I cautioned people not to restart the
XUL acronym hairsplitting debate and asked if they
feel stronly about it to send their comments to the
xul-talk mailing list.

  Anyway, I encourage you to put "the flamewars and
name hijacking aside" to quote Emmanuil Batsis and
start/continue the discussion without me on this
important XML issue.

  - Gerald

PS: Don't worry I won't give up. I will be back on
xml-dev in fall and report back on the progess of the
XUL Alliance. So long.