   RE: [xml-dev] Doc vs. Data

I have been maintaining a bug-fixed version of Saxon 6.5.2, and have
been intending for a long time to re-release it with these bug
clearances. Somehow I can always find something more interesting to do
with my time. There haven't been any new bugs for quite a while now,
though I'm aware of one or two non-conformances that I don't intend to
fix, for example the fact that all the characters used in the
format-number() function have to be BMP characters.

Michael Kay