   Re: [xml-dev] generating a doc out of a xml schema

hey thomas!

thanks alot for the urls..

but unfortunately those are also really too xml schema related. im
searching for somebody which totally hides the fact that the xml model
is described via xml schema.. in the documentation at least..

on anotherside im also having trouble to use the xs3p stylesheet
with ant/xerces.. i always get a Error! Variable accessed before it is
bound!
error..

any idea? thanks alot!
ciao!