Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: XML Dev <email@example.com>
- Subject: Sample expat code for reading entities?
- From: Tim Bray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:47:31 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312
I have an XML file which has a DTD (that I don't want to read) and
another external set of decls ref'ed from the internal subset, which
contains some entity declarations that I do need). This is in C code.
I'm plowing through the expat docs and the write-up on things like
XML_SetExternalEntityHandler is giving me a headache. I'm sure I can
figure it out, but are there some implementations out there to look at
and make this go quicker?
Cheers, Tim Bray
(ongoing fragmented essay: http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/)