   Re: [xml-dev] ambiguous content model

Hello Anthony,

very nice solution! typical example of 'not to see the wood for the trees'.
i was only focused on the data types that i've overlooked the role of 'void'.
the only disadvantage of this approach is that the table may stay empty
but this is not really a problem; no content nothing to say :-)

thanx a lot!

--
Eike Jordan  <jordan@fiz-chemie.de>